Distribution licensing is the final, critical step in the process of getting drugs and medical devices to market.
But navigating the route is daunting. We get you there. Porzio Licensing’s proven team helps life sciences companies with all aspects of state and federal distribution licensing. We understand the smallest nuances of the complex licensing process, from initial licenses to renewals. With our proprietary database of ever-evolving licensing regulations, we know exactly what the licensing requirements are in every jurisdiction, and when they are triggered.
initial licenses secured
number of states with licenses secured
with Porzio Life Sciences
from the Law
to Regulatory Updates
in Pharma, Med Device, Wholesale, and 3PL
How Porzio Licensing helps
Our team has decades of experience providing highly accurate, responsive service on all licensing issues for drugs and medical devices. Licensing is our exclusive focus, but we do more than fill out licensing forms. As a subsidiary of Porzio Bromberg & Newman, a leading life sciences law firm, we have an understanding of the broader compliance picture that allows us to spot issues that others can’t.
We help clients by:
- Identifying Relevant Federal and State Licensing Requirements: Our team identifies all applicable requirements and prepares, reviews and files applications through all licensing bodies.
- Streamlining the process: Our team streamlines this time-consuming process so that companies don’t miss any opportunity to ship and distribute their products.
- Tailoring Applications to Distribution Models: We navigate all circumstances including trade product, device, and sample distribution.
- Ensuring compliance: We ensure compliance with requisites and prerequisites, including bonding, fingerprinting, licenses to do business, and testing of designated personnel.
Who Porzio Licensing helps
We help clients that range in size from global pharmaceutical companies to newly launched start-ups. Porzio Licensing regularly assists:
- Drug and device manufacturers
- Virtual manufacturers
- Distribution centers
- Wholesale distributors
- Third-party logistics providers
Under the leadership of Porzio Licensing head Frank Fazio, our management team has been intact for more than a decade.
Contact Porzio Distribution Licensing to find out more about our licensing solutions.